First my cats play tag. If I walk past without saying “Hi” they reach out and tag me. Doesn’t matter if I’m indoors or out.
Well evidently dogs play tag too, online even. I’ve been tagged by Bob, a dog that is enjoying life on a road trip. Today he is in Arkansas and must have really long paws to tag me across the border into Texas.
Here are the rules:
- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
- What was I doing 10 years ago? Full-time Mom and then son with 7 still living at home and my oldest getting ready for college along with a 1 year old.
- What are five things on your to-do list for today?
- Mow yard
- Grocery shop
- Pick up kids from swim practice
- Update blog
- Send a card
- Show someone how to send a card easily
Opps, more than 5, my To Do list gets too long.
3 ) What snacks do I enjoy?
4 ) Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
Buy land, buy more land, place in the mountains, by the ocean, etc
Fund worthwhile projects and include ways they can become self-funding
Have a home with a wonderful view, grow own food, water wells, solar/wind power, etc, hire help, a small community which would support itself if need be.
5 ) Three Bad Habits
Check email too often
Not enough sleep
6 ) 5 places I have lived…
Penn Hills, PA
Bossier City, LA
(OK, I can’t count)
7 ) 5 Jobs I have had
Income Tax Preparer
Thanks Melodieann! Visit her Travels with Bob
Betty Lynch of MyCountryKitchen
Aspen of Aspen the Yorkie Only fair to tag a dog, since I’ve been tagged by one.
Susan Lowe of California Musing
Cats Only Blog Now if dogs are playing tag, shouldn’t cats too?
In which case we have to include Catnip Loving Prince Muddy Paws’ Blogging Cat
Maybe we can get these dogs and cats playing together online. Anyone who knows where that zebra or lion blogs let me know. They like to play chase.