Photo by Jayel Aheram
Lists, lists and more lists. Why are there so many lists online? Could be because thousands of bloggers are following Problogger’s 31 Days to Build a Better Blog. Day 2 was Write a List Day. Or simply because lists work.
Having such a great list of lists in the Write a List Post, I scanned through to find posts which help you connect with others. After I turned cross-eyed from staring at the screen too long, here are a few I picked up.
Connecting with Families
- 10 Cool Web 2.0 Things You Can do with Your Kids I believe the internet is a great way to connect with your kids. As they grow up and leave the nest, it becomes even more valuable as I have kids scattered across 4 states.
One Million and One WordPress and Twitter Lists
I admit it, I’ve never counted. I would not be surprised if there were at least that many lists floating around the internet. Yep I made a list of Twitter WordPress Plugins when I had a hard time finding such. Now they are all over the place.
- 5 Reason a Pastor Should Blog (and Twitter)This is a unique post, and yes I agree pastors should blog/twitter.
- 5 Steps to Becoming a Vital Member of Blog-Based Communities
- 27 Stunning Yet Free Premium WordPress Magazine and News ThemesMany such lists, but as I’m often looking for such, by posting these here, I can find them again and see which ones I prefer. I’m careful using themes I’m not familiar with I saw one the other day that embedded java script in the footer to promote whatever the theme author so desired.
- 10 of the Best Magazine Style WordPress ThemesMany such lists, but as I’m often looking for such, by posting here I can find it again and see which ones I prefer.
Online Tools for Your Business
- 10 Online Tools for Artists and Illustrators
- 20 Free Things to Manage Your Business and Your Life
- 5 Ways to Use Google AnalyticsI decided I like this blogger, one worth following.
Creating Customer Loyalty
Because it is something you’ll find me writing about from time to time. I hate dealing with businesses who see their loyal clients as just another number, ignore them while pouring money into gaining new ones.
- 5 Ways to Create a Brand with Customer Relationship Marketing
- 3 Simple Ways to Create Client Loyalty