I’ve been hearing much about Twitter, but kept it on a back burner. Not one more thing to join. One more profile page to fill in. Not one more password to make up.
But the more I heard about twitter, the more I knew I’d have to check this one out.
Finally I decided I might as well save my name. So I grabbed a twitter account, was delighted there was no lengthy profile to fill out. I have some of those already, I can just point to one, better yet, my business page.
Funny thing happened, while I was checking it out how it worked, I just started using it, finding friends, communicating back and forth. No long posts, no more than 140 characters.
- If you have Facebook, click on the twitter application on the left, add your twitter info, then your tweets update facebook too.
- If you have a blog you will want your posts to auto-tweet. See Auto Tweet Your Posts</li>
- Looking for something?Search Twitter
- Many twitter tools make your life easier. I’m using Digsby. Thanks to Blake!
- I believe what is even more valuable on twitter is the connections you make, read Felicia Slattery’s Ryze post
Learning how to Twitter. Tweet! Tweet!